Human Resources Information
Our department is dedicated to providing excellent service in support of our valued employees. It is our goal to be an employer of choice for the regions of Simcoe and Muskoka. We provide a full range of supports and services for all employee functions and encourage you to contact us directly should you have questions related to your position.
Where to find information related to human resources?
There is a Human Resources folder located under Board Office Services in FirstClass. In that folder you will find information related to the following:
- ARCS information
- Collective agreements
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee forms e.g. leave absence request forms
- Job Postings (found on this web site)
- Leadership Identification Program (found on this web site)
- New Teacher Induction Program
- Policies and Procedures
- Teacher Performance Appraisal (TPA) reference documents
- Terms and Conditions of Employment
All of this information can be found on FirstClass. FirstClass is a collaboration tool, which offers the ability to email and conference. It is an excellent and interactive resource to help keep employees connected and informed about what is going on in our Board.
Employees who are looking for human resource information, are encouraged to view our Human Resources folder (you will be prompted to login to FirstClass).
If you are have any questions regarding your FirstClass account, please contact the Computer Services Help Desk at (705) 722-3555 ext. 317.
The Human Resources Department supports the Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board and its employees who provide services to students enabling academic excellence nurtured within a faith-filled, Catholic environment.
Our Human Resources Department provides services that are:
- Advocacy-based not adversary-based
- Supportive of faith development
- Aligned to meet organization goals
- Focused on service delivery